Rehab Access was founded in 1999 with a vision of providing patients with the best PT care possible and a commitment to exceptional customer service. With our philosophy of providing hands-on care and one-on-one attention, we are able to achieve excellent results with our patients.
Our physical therapists are highly trained and have obtained some of the highest certifications in the physical therapy field. As a physical therapist, there is no greater satisfaction than helping to improve a patient’s quality of life, and our therapists enjoy doing so. That’s why they’re committed to listening to your problems, needs and goals so they can create a personalized treatment plan for you, treating you with dignity and respect, and working to achieve the best possible results for you.
What to do before your first appointment
- Make a list of questions that you want to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Fill out new patient paperwork, if possible.
What to expect during your first appointment
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will be asked to fill out new patient paperwork, if you have not already done so.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain or injury. Please answer them as best you can. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please make sure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. They will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times; however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professionals you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
Rehab Access Newsletter Sign Up
Conditions we can help you address
- Ankle Pain
- Back Pain
- Cervico Genic Headaches
- Elbow Pain
- Foot Pain
- Hand and Wrist Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pre- & Post-Surgical
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Workers' Comp
Treatments we use to help you
- Aquatic Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Kinesiology Taping
- Pre & Post Surgical Rehab
- Virtual Physical Therapy
Belle Chasse, Louisiana 70037
Gretna, Louisiana 70056