Richard Leaver, PT
In this podcast titled, “2022 in review and predictions for 2023” we have the great pleasure speaking with Ajay Gupta, Chief Executive Officer of Physical Rehabilitation Network (PRN), one of the most prominent physical therapy partnership networks.
Our discussion with Ajay focuses on:
- Overview of 2022 for the outpatient physical therapy sector
- What the main challenges and opportunities were in 2022
- The current challenges associated with recruitment and retention
- The short and medium term consequences of staffing challenges to clinic owners and patients
- The impact of the macroeconomic headwinds and increased cost of doing business to small private practice owners and the outpatient PT sector as a whole
- Managing anticipated strong demand for outpatient physical therapy
- The current and future role of virtual PT as a conduit for care delivery.
- 2023 predictions