Richard Leaver, PT
Lindsey Nicholson, PT
Tiffany Warden, MLS, CPC, CPCO
Patrick Slotman, DPT
In this podcast titled, “Managing The Proposed CMS Fee Schedule Cuts" we speak to Tiffany Warden, Lindsey Nicholson and Patrick Slotman. Tiffany currently serves as the Clinical Compliance Officer at Alliance Physical Therapy. Lindsey is the Vice President of Clinical Operations at Alliance Physical Therapy Partners. Alliance Physical Therapy Partners is a leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Our discussion focuses on:
- What are the proposed payment reductions currently planned to take place at the start of 2022.
- The background and current situation as it pertains to the proposed 2022 Medicare
- Physician Fee Schedule and the implementation of a payment differential for PTAs and OTAs in 2022
- What does it mean for the clinician and how the payment differential is applied
- The likelihood of other payors following the payment reductions being introduced by CMS
- How clinicians can manage and mitigate the payment reductions
- Tactics and strategies to offset the lower reimbursement levels