What can our team treat?
Our Scarborough therapy team has experience helping people treat a wide range of injuries and medical issues. Some of the issues we can help treat include:
● Back and neck pain.
● Shoulder pain.
● Hip and knee pain.
● Foot and ankle pain.
● Wrist and hand pain.
● Sports injuries.
● Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation.
● Fall prevention and balance training.
● Women’s health.
● Prosthetic training.
● Ergonomics/workplace health.
● Amputee issues.
● COVID-19 recovery.
● Prenatal and postnatal pain.
● Work injuries.
● Motor vehicle accident injuries.
● Vestibular rehabilitation
● Gait disorders
● Myofascial pain
● Worker’s compensation rehabilitation
What physical therapy techniques do we offer?
There are many therapy techniques out there, and our Scarborough clinic team is well versed in the most effective, evidence-based methods. We also excel at combining multiple techniques to create personalized therapy plans fitted to your needs. A few of the techniques that could be included in your therapy plan are:
● Infrared video goggle assessments of vestibular conditions
● Individualized exercise programs.
● Manual therapy.
● Joint and soft tissue therapy.
● Virtual care.
● At-home therapy.
● Personal training.
● Dry needling.
● Ergonomics evaluations.
● Myofascial release.
● Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS).
● Work conditioning.
● Neuromuscular evaluations.
● Functional capacity evaluations.
● Titleist Performance Institute-certified golf programs.
● Kinesiotaping and McConnell Taping