Arrow Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
Serving the New Jersey area
Arrows signify direction and destination, and at Arrow Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation, we believe the first step to recovery is to set achievable goals and determine the best way to get there. We create individual plans for our patients, and our team walks with you through each step on your path to recovery. Just like an arrow, we can find the most direct path for you to reach your rehabilitation goals. Whenever you see the Arrow name and logo, know that we will help put you on a straight path to quickly reach your goals.
Our patients experience the Arrow Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation difference every time they walk into one of our New Jersey locations. From our hands-on approach to physical therapy to our constant support throughout your rehabilitation journey, our team at Arrow Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation goes above and beyond to help our patients regain their quality of life.
What to do before your first appointment
- Make a list of questions that you want to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Fill out new patient paperwork, if possible.
What to expect during your first appointment
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will be asked to fill out new patient paperwork, if you have not already done so.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain or injury. Please answer them as best you can. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please make sure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. They will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times; however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professionals you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
Arrow Newsletter Sign Up
Conditions we can help you address
- Ankle Pain
- Auto Injury
- Back Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Foot Pain
- Hand and Wrist Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Pre- & Post-Surgical
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
- Workers' Comp
Treatments we use to help you
- Active Release Technique
- At-home Care
- Balance Training
- Covid-19 Recovery
- Golf Specialists
- Graston Technique
- Hand Therapy
- Neuropathy Program
- Pre & Post Surgical Rehab
- Spine Care & Stabalization
- Sports medicine
- Vestibular Rehab
- Virtual Physical Therapy
- Work Hardening/SMART Program
Edison, New Jersey 08820
Union, New Jersey 07083
Woodbridge, New Jersey 07095