Armor Physical Therapy is a comprehensive orthopedic and sports physical therapy clinic serving the Southwest Michigan area. Our clinical staff has advanced training in many different areas to treat even the most complex musculoskeletal injuries. Armor hosts one of the only Board-Certified Sports Clinical Specialist in Southwest Michigan and has multiple Board-Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialists on staff.
Armor Physical Therapy is the premier facility for quality care, whatever your goals may be. Whether it’s getting back to work, back to play, or just being able to complete everyday activities, we are here to help you reach your full potential. Our team of expert physical therapists will work with you to evaluate your injury, establish your goals, and develop an individualized program that will set you on the path to recovery.
Contact us today at 269.626.1063 to schedule an appointment and start on the path to recovery.
What to do before your first appointment
- Make a list of questions that you want to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Fill out new patient paperwork, if possible.
What to expect during your first appointment
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will be asked to fill out new patient paperwork, if you have not already done so.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain or injury. Please answer them as best you can. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please make sure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. They will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times; however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professionals you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
Battle Creek, Michigan 49017
East Kalamazoo, Michigan 49048
Holland, Michigan 49423
4541, Michigan 49009
Mattawan, Michigan 49071
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49001
Plainwell, Michigan 49080
Portage, Michigan 49002
Richland, Michigan 49083